Loneliness is something that you can't simply refuse to have because it comes deeply from your heart or your mind and it makes no different no matter how many people are around you.
There is always a moment you realise that you are only on your own when you want to talk to someone and find no one to call. Or not that there is no one you can call, but no one that you really want to call.
You can argue about the fact they are different, but it is the same for me. Same outcome unfortunately.
We were born alone, and we always try to get closer to another because of loneliness, but at the end of the day, we are still only on our own.
To learn how to deal with it seems to be an essential lesson for me. To understand it and to get used to it and even to start enjoying it.
No, it doesn't sound easy at all, but that is the direction I am heading. Despite the fact that I may not overcome my loneliness, I am looking for a way to stay with it in harmony.
沒有留言:
張貼留言